Enter Personal | Business
Online Banking Specialists
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - Noon
Recommended Minimum User Hardware and Connection for Online Banking
• Standard PC or Mac® (Pentium® IV/1 GHz processor or higher/500 Mb RAM or greater)
• Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3/Vista SP2/7/8 or Mac OS X
• Cable, DSL or ISDN Internet connection (dial-up supported for basic consumer users only)*
• Supported browser for consumer and commercial users
• Available browser updates applied for improved security and greater anti-virus and spyware protection
• A valid email address and telephone number
*Note: Satellite cable connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted (HTTPS) applications. Because our online banking is HTTPS encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow response.
Note from Microsoft: Support for Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) ended July 13, 2010. End users should upgrade to Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or to a later OS version.
Supported Browsers by Operating System
The following browsers have been identified as providing reliable user experience for online banking. Some of these browsers may show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences, but generally support the use of the retail and commercial banking application and functionality. It is always recommended to use the latest supported browser version available from the provider.
Note: You will need to copy and paste the Download Version URLs.
Browsers on Microsoft Operating System
Browsers on Mac Operating Systems